mardi, octobre 30, 2007
  still we made it through, only god knows how
Kristin used to blog at a different site, but she went away for a while and came back refreshed at better now. I'm enjoying reading her stuff again - if you read today's entry, maybe you'll be impressed, too, at how she can give life and insight to a play-by-play of her morning. An excerpt:
8:30: I'm wearing jeans that are three sizes two big and a long blue shirt with a front pocket. I am suddenly feeling my age: I am getting older and I can say it without the hint of irony reserved for twenty-somethings who roll their eyes between cigarette puffs and confess,"God I'm getting old." I see small crow's feet and veins in my hands. My bones creak when I sit on my chair. I want to tell my Nanny not to get married at 23, God, you have so much life to live. I think oldness can be equated with the intense urge to dispense asshole advice to the young.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home