mardi, décembre 04, 2007
  everybody's telling me I'm over my head
I haven't really tuned into American politics much for a while, but I have just stumbled upon George W. Bush giving a press conference this morning, and oh my god the man is still as dumb as a box of rocks.

Also, it is SO obvious that he is getting fed his information through an earpiece. He's a terrible improviser, too, and barely manages to cobble together sentences that even make sense. The topic of the event is the newly released report by the intelligence agencies in the US which concludes that Iran halted its nuclear program in 2003, and no evidence can be found that they continue to pursue the development of nuclear weapons, despite the ongoing program of uranium enrichment. You can see Shrub look down and to the side as he tries to focus on what he's hearing and then attempts to turn it into something that ever-so-slightly resembles the English language.

"My opinion hasn't changed. If the Iranian regime could hide their covert nu-cu-lar program before, well, they could do it again." How this man has bumbled his way through governing Merca for so long is in itself mind-blowing.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home