mardi, décembre 18, 2007
  if I squeeze my grapes, and I drink my wine

The other day Devin remarked that January will likely "be a debt repayment month" for him. I agreed this was a good idea, and observed that that is probably a common theme in the Western world. And just to be funny (or something), I announced that I think January will be a "travel-around-the-world" month for me. Because I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be living so this sounds about as likely as anything. I'll just throw on a backpack and get hitchhiking. Only he reminded me that even to backpack around the world, you can't just stand on the side of the airport tarmac with your thumb out and get a lift off the continent. Well, I never..!

But for now I'm sorta busy this week studying for my last exam on Thursday. I figure I should perform decently on at least one of my finals. Eep.

We got some wicked snow this week; I like it, but the too-cold wind isn't for me. This Ottawa place is a windy town. I'm mostly staying inside huddled over my books or doing some lengthy yoga sessions (yoga champ!), and counting down to my flight out on Saturday. It will be nice to visit Calgary again, with its warm winds.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home