vendredi, décembre 14, 2007
  spring time feelings in the middle of December
I was inspired this week. My brother asked me once whether I was keeping all the random video clips I've taken of family stuff (i.e. his kids) over the years. I considered making a compilation DVD of all the clips, but then it hit me - why not try to learn iMovie, which apparently isn't that difficult, and make a fun compilation that the whole family will enjoy? It took two solid afternoons of sorting through clips and editing out the sections I wanted to use, and I had the genius idea to use a song from "High School Musical" that the kids are apparently pretty crazy about these days. So, a quick review of Wikipedia to determine the best song to use, and a few minutes watching iMovie tutorials, and I was all set.

When it's your own family, some of the cheesiness doesn't seem so bad, but if you're not a Ryan, this might not interest you terribly. I had a blast making it - it was pretty easy and just made me giggle. Especially sticking in little clips of Jamie eating - he'll love that...(!)

You know what this means? I need a Mac - they don't make iMovie for Windows!


Ryan family collage from Stacey Ryan on Vimeo.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home