vendredi, janvier 04, 2008
  it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance
I have been having a decidedly unpleasant week. The headache has given way to loss of appetite and a general feeling of being seriously unwell, with relief being found only in high doses of medicine (that Percocet can be wild stuff) and desperate sleep. When I awake from my slumber, I take stock of my body ailments and note that the sleep seems blissfully unaffected by my waking pain. As I ease further into waking consciousness, I sense a gradual tightening of various facial, head and neck muscles, and the accompanying pain of a crippling headache. There is something wrong with this.

Today I forced myself to eat a bowl of oatmeal even though eating has been thoroughly unappealing for days, and somehow that seemed to make a world of difference. I suppose it doesn't take a genius to compute that eating is good for the body. So I've been feeling steadily better throughout the afternoon and hope to find a physiotherapist tomorrow who can attend to my neck and ensure this thing subsides completely.

I can at least say that I'm doing better than Britney Spears today. That poor lost little girl...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home