vendredi, février 15, 2008
  funnyman, got a plan to be something wonderful
I like this idea:
From today to Feb. 24, Ottawa residents caught doing something kind might receive a Kindness Citation from a police officer.
Sounds like a fun plan. I'd read about it so when I was out earlier I helped a woman struggling with a grocery cart in a shopping plaza. I opened the doors for her and helped her drag it through, since it was one of those ones with the locking wheels that you aren't supposed to remove from the store. Eep.

But a kindness mission sure makes more sense than this other nonsense going on in Quebec: "Irish pub not French enough for language police".

I'm becoming so anti-French, anti-bilingualism, anti-Quebec living in Ottawa. I want to initiate a referendum for the rest of Canada to vote Quebec out of Confederation if they insist on continuing this tomfoolery. Would that go against a kindness mission..?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home