vendredi, février 08, 2008
  I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
I spent the last two days preparing for an accounting midterm this evening. My study habits are not quite the ones of the committed student I was back in 2004-5, however, so there were lots of breaks and even a nap as I did my final review today. It's too bad I don't take the school thing more seriously because I find myself thinking that the material is actually pretty interesting as I learn it for the first time just before exams. Okay, that's not quite accurate - we do weekly accounting quizzes online so they kinda force you to have at least a little familiarity with the material as we progress. Who knew that Managerial Accounting was so nice and logical?

One thing I find funny about my TV classes is that I get so used to seeing my professors on the television screen that when I get a glimpse of them at exams, there's this moment of "...hmm, that guy looks familiar; I think I know him from somewhere..." And then when it hits me, it's like they're celebrities and I want to go introduce myself.

If you haven't heard the songs of Sara Bareilles, check her out. She's got a song on the radio these days called Love Song, but my personal favourite is one called "Gravity". I have probably listened to it two hundred times this week. Devin knows it better than he would care to.

Now that it's February, I'm making a new year's resolution, and it is this: I resolve to sit up straight and improve my posture. I think I'm developing a nasty slouching habit, so if you see me slouching, give me a slap.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home