mardi, octobre 04, 2005
  heal these broken wings
This fall has brought on some flashes of nostalgia for me. I finally had a school year at Bishop's last fall that made me want to go back. Why'd I have to go and graduate so fast this time around? So lately I've been living with an eye on Lennoxville, spying on the C5 crowd on the J9cam, reading everybody's blogs (if only people would BLOG more often...!), and remembering my time there with a lot of fondness.

Remember cute Bill...? Ah, cute Bill. The man who got me interested in politics classes. One thing I liked about Bill was how young he seemed. As in, he seemed older than my fellow students, but not as old as your typical prof, and since I was also older than the bulk of my classmates, he felt like a bit of a peer to me. The drawback was that I didn't look older than the kids, so Bill didn't recognize my obvious brilliance and maturity right away. Of course, cute Bill was married with a family in Magog, so he wasn't really noticing the hot women in his classes (right?).

I was doing a search for Bill on the internet tonight and discovered that he's been doing some writing this summer.
Globalization is not global. Instead, relatively equal participation in a globalized economic system is limited to a select few countries, and in a select few areas. Interdependence in economic affairs can only really be found in two regions - North America and Europe, with Japan added for good measure. Anyone not in that group may gain access from time to time, but on terms set by the club's members.
Yes, the man was cute, but he is also very smart. Maybe I'll go back to Lennoxville and take another one of his classes. Heh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home