mardi, juin 20, 2006
  I'm taking the long way around
I was pretty pleased with myself last night. I went running, and something unexpected happened. When I got home and measured my distance and then calculated my pace, it seems that I have made some progress in getting my speed up. Remember a while ago when I couldn't even run a kilometre in six and a half minutes? Last night I ran at a pace of six minutes, twelve seconds per kilometre and I ran 4.2 kilometres. I had to push myself and it wasn't easy, but I had no idea that I was getting that speedy (okay, probably not a terribly impressive speed for real runners, but excellent for me).

And then I crashed hard, slept like a champ, and kinda need a nap or something today. My quads are pretty stiff.

But I am a champ.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home